OT Worth reading, how one should behave

micky

Dec 3, 2020, 10:28:56 PM12/3/20

Bob F

Dec 3, 2020, 10:59:12 PM12/3/20
On 12/3/2020 7:28 PM, micky wrote:

> Worth reading:
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/03/02/bubonic-plague-coronavirus-quarantine-eyam-england/?itid=lk_inline_manual_39

And here, in trump's "great" America, people are to self centered to
wear a mask to protect others.

Mickey Bobb

Dec 4, 2020, 6:35:17 AM12/4/20
If masks actually worked, don't you geniuses think democrat "leaders" would follow their own tyrannical orders?

Fony Fauci

Dec 4, 2020, 6:50:31 AM12/4/20
I am literally amazed by most of Team Bezos accomplishments but WashingtonCompost is not one of them. IMO, pure garbage.

FWIW, the Bubonic plague was caused by bacterium Yersinia pestis, not the Faucivirus.

Bob F

Dec 4, 2020, 9:54:46 AM12/4/20
For the most part, they do.

Bob F

Dec 4, 2020, 9:55:35 AM12/4/20
You misspelled "trump virus".

micky

Dec 4, 2020, 2:33:27 PM12/4/20
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 4 Dec 2020 06:55:35 -0800, Bob F
The fools think that "clever" name manipulation is a decent substituted
for facts and logic. Or, they have no fact or logic so they rely on
name and word modification. It's pitiful.

Roger Blake

Dec 4, 2020, 3:22:00 PM12/4/20
On 2020-12-04, Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You misspelled "trump virus".

You misspelled "Red China Virus" aka "DemocRAT excuse to grab more power".

But that's OK. The problem will be solved when we start rounding up
Leftists and sending them to camps where they can be eradicated.

The US Census, what info must you give? -- http://censusfacts.info
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
The facts about Climate Change -- http://www.RealClimateScience.com

Bob F

Dec 4, 2020, 7:40:57 PM12/4/20
On 12/4/2020 12:21 PM, Roger Blake wrote:
> On 2020-12-04, Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You misspelled "trump virus".
>
> You misspelled "Red China Virus" aka "DemocRAT excuse to grab more power".
>
> But that's OK. The problem will be solved when we start rounding up
> Leftists and sending them to camps where they can be eradicated.

Thanks for all the help getting Biden elected!!